This film is said to be made based on real story took place in Lebanon

On the wedding night when mother of groom came to stage to take photo with his son and would be daughter in law, but, the bride says “tell...

On the wedding night when mother of groom came to stage to take photo with his son and would be daughter in law, but, the bride says “tell your mom to go away I don’t want her to come in photo” the groom reply I can’t do it she is my mom. The bride insists and says if you don’t tell her to go away I will tell!! The groom says to her mother that goes and sits with your daughter. The mother with crying eyes get disappointed and leave the stage. While she left he stoped the dance and music and remember what her mother did for him from childhood until now. He went and kiss his mother’s feet, stand up tell the others that it was my mother who grown me, who didn’t sleep because of me, who made me who I am today.
He took his mother and call off to wedding.



Related

VIDEOS 2423639747422460041

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

item